Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sean Hannity & Lou Costello Separated at Birth

My usual online handle is pretty boring: jlgreenlee. Either that, or I just use my full name. But there are many people who are more creative with their signatures, and one that always caught my eye is, "Hannity is Lou Costello" who comments regularly at Newshounds.us. Not only do I generally agree with his/her comments, I agree with the handle! So, I set about combing Yahoo Images for evidence. And I found it:




I guess that makes Alan Colmes Bud Abbott!

FYI, Newshounds.us is a fun blog, that "watches Fox, so you don't have to." Oh, and Hannity is a douche. As far as I know, Lou Costello wasn't. I'm done now.

1 comment:

  1. If Hannity is "Irish" then Groucho Marx was Swedish.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...