Friday, July 27, 2007

Whoopi Goldberg to Join "The View"

I must make a confession. I have never watched ABC's morning program, The View. I have managed to catch some of the funny clips on YouTube, featuring Rosie O'Donnell and Kathy Griffin, but that's about it.

That said, I think it is amazing news that Whoopi Goldberg is joining the show! Whoopi is one of my favorite Hollywood personalities. She simply killed in "The Color Purple" and "Ghost," and "Jumping Jack Flash" is one of my top 10 80s movies. Her political views are right on my page, and her fearlessness is to be respected (even from the likes of Bill O'Reilly). Not to mention the contortions Bill (and Hannity, and Abrams, and Scarborough, and Tucker will go through).

First up, an [Excerpt]

Friday, Jul 27

Whoopi To View

Mark it down: Whoopi Goldberg will be named the new co-host of The View, FishbowlNY has learned. Sources close to the decision say the announcement could come in a matter of days. The move has been rumored since Rosie's departure in May, while boldfaced names from Paris to Perez have been tossed around as possible replacements. Barbara Walters told FishbowlNY recently at Michael's that a decision would be forthcoming: "We have to decide by the end of the month [July] because we're off in August, so, soon."


From: MediaBistro.com

And, because I just can't help it, the scene that taught me what "Tourette's Syndrome" means: (Warning: Strong lanugage and hilarity ahead)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...