Saturday, July 28, 2007

Once More With Feeling: Buffy Once More

I said I wasn't done with the musical episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More With Feeling," and I meant it. Using my purloined knowledge of 4-way YouTube posting (hat tip to Towleroad.com), here are four more reasons this episodes rocked. And I don't feel guilty for posting such basic frivolity. I really don't. Enjoy.






12/26/07 UPDATE: Sorry folks, but is wont to happen with these clips, FOX has apparently pulled the video. I fail to see why, as all these YouTube clips do is keep interest going in their projects, and raise the profile of their properties. My site has made a whopping 81 cents since it debuted, and I can't even cash that out. I am not putting a dent in Rupert Murdoch's profits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...