Monday, July 30, 2007

Lesbian Gangs: Wasn't It Always Just a Matter of Time?

Posted by NevadaJoe

Dear Readers,

I am so sorry I haven't had the time to post lately, but with the alarming spike in our crime rate due to lesbian gangs I barely have time for anything other than protecting our big gay household. Seriously, there are very few thing more frightening to a gay man than a big butch lesbian gang member so you must understand our fright.

Sadly, our trusted friend Bill O'Reilly tried to warn us about these big dykes but I refused to listen. Now I know better, from now on it is FOX "News" for me. That's right, I am going to turn my brain off and FOX "News" on. With Uncle Bill looking out for me, how can I go wrong?

Now, I hope the rest of you will turn to FOX too. Come on, it's the "right" thing to do.

NevadaJoe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...