Friday, July 27, 2007

The Simpsons vs. Schoolhouse Rock

I've always wanted to see these two clips together somewhere, and just realized (hat-tip to Politico.com, see post below), I have that power! The genious behind the second clip, from The Simpsons is in its fantastic satire while being educational, and in its use of the original voice of "Bill," Jack Sheldon. If you're like my friend, Lesto, and you've never watched The Simpsons, do yourself a favor and watch the second clip (first one too, for context). You'll finally get what all the fuss is about!

Schoolhouse Rock: I'm Just a Bill



The Simpsons: An Amendment to Be



02/22/08 UPDATE: Yup, they removed it again. But I found this one from a German broadcast! The song is still in English. If you get nuffin', see note at bottom.

02/15/08 UPDATE: I found a working link. If it disappears again, see note below.

12/26/07 UPDATE: Sorry folks, but is wont to happen with these clips, FOX has apparently pulled the video. I fail to see why, as all these YouTube clips do is keep interest going in their projects, and raise the profile of their properties. My site has made a whopping 81 cents since it debuted, and I can't even cash that out. I am not putting a dent in Rupert Murdoch's profits.

1 comment:

  1. It is genious.

    I saw the amendmet song years ago, and kust didn't realize the Parody (schoolhouse rock > in Europe completely unknown).

    Unfortunately the simpsons video is no longer available due to copyright

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...