Saturday, July 21, 2007

SNL Stars Make Good



Photo from Wikipidia

If the song covers post below hit my sweet spot of pop culture, I'd say that SNL probably hits the bull's eye. I've been a fan of SNL since episode 1, when I was nine years old. I watched that "Wolverines" sketch with John Belushi, and was bewildered, but hooked. My mom even entered the "anyone can host" contest, but was beaten by that little old lady. Anyway, AOL has a list up of the SNL stars who have moved on to the big time--"Not Ready for Prime Time Players" no more.

The picture of Phil Hartman is in acknowledgement of his success, cut short by tragedy. He's not included in the list, but should have been. Sigh.

SNL Stars Make Good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...