Saturday, July 21, 2007

World Map Revisited

The Greenlee Gazette is not quite two months old, but I'm encouraged in my efforts by the response I've gotten from the blogosphere. If you've found me by accident or by design, I'm glad to have you. Here is a graphic showing the visitors I've had from around the world over the last week.



The hits have been lower over the last week, but I'm hoping to build upon the response I've gotten (Pineville, Louisiana, I'm talking to you). I encourage you to respond in the comments, your likes, your dislikes, where I could improve, what you'd like to see. Please, let me know how I could do better. I'm enjoying this new hobby, and would like to know how to make this a better experience for my readers. Thank you from the bottom of my cynical heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...