Sunday, September 9, 2007

Blast from the Past: Classic Commercials #5

Well, Blogger wouldn't let me post this afternoon, and then I was away all evening, hence the low posting Saturday. But hey, the frivolous stuff just comes to me naturally, so enjoy another batch of classic commercials. They are all littering the corners of my brain, so they are as much of my consciousness as the political stuff. And way more fun!

#1 - Bounty Paper Towels: Rosie shows us how to use the "quicker picker upper!"
#2 - Charmin Bathroom Tissue: Why was Mr. Whipple so concerned about squeezing toilet paper? He may have as many issues as Senator Craig.
#3 - Maxwell House Coffee: Do you remember "Cora," the spokeswoman for Maxwell House? She's the Wicked Witch of the West!
#4 - Folgers Coffee: Folgers had the much better remembered spokeswoman, "Mrs. Olsen"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...