Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hillary Clinton Back in the Race


Photo from source, CNN

I know they said she had to win Ohio and Texas, and win them big. Was it big enough? It certainly keeps her around for a little while. Who would have guessed yesterday? The pundits were practically writing her obituary.

While I'm in the Barack Obama camp, I keep find myself strangely pulling for Hillary. I feel like--whatever her strange tactics in the last few weeks--she gets sort of a raw deal from the talking heads. Even Keith Olbermann, one of my favorites, has been very hard on her. If she gets sarcastic, or sensitive, or scolding, or whatever, she gets accused of "multiple personalities." I've never heard that about any other candidate, though most of them go through those maneuvers. There's something a little unfair about it.

So, um, go Hillary! I guess. . .

[Excerpt]

Clinton wins Ohio, Texas, CNN projects

Sen. Hillary Clinton got her campaign back on track with projected wins in the Texas, Ohio and Rhode Island primaries.

Delegate-rich Texas and Ohio were considered must-wins for her campaign.
Obama had won 12 straight contests since Super Tuesday on February 5.
Obama won in Vermont.

Texas also held Democratic caucuses Tuesday, but it was too close to declare a winner. . .

Read more at: CNN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...