Monday, May 12, 2008

Bill O'Reilly Freakout Rant Still Available Here!


Photo from source, Raw Story

Well, not here, but I'll help get you there. As I've been saying in previous posts, I'm on the road, so my commentary is very light this week. But I just had to bring you the link to the hilarious Bill O'Reilly freak-out video, just in case you haven't seen it, or can't find it since YouTube took it down. . .

[Excerpt]

Blogs mock vintage Bill O'Reilly in f-bomb explosion

A video posted at YouTube this weekend showing a younger Bill O'Reilly with more hair -- and apparently more agita -- was beginning to draw attention at liberal blogs on Monday. . .

Read more (with the infamous video) at: Raw Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...