Friday, May 2, 2008

SNL: Dan Aykroyd's Super Bassomatic '76!

Things are feeling a trifle too serious around here, so I feel a mood-lightner is needed. I've currently got the office TV on for noise, and a silly show called Most Outrageous Moments is on. It got me to thinking about live TV bloopers, and then (as my mind is wont to do) I meandered to Saturday Night Live, and Dan Aykroyd's Super Bass-O-Matic '76 ad.

Believe it or not, kiddies, TV commercials used to look very much like this, and the products weren't too much farther fetched either. And to tie it in with "outrageous moments," there is a moment where the blended bass almost tips over, so I guess that counts as a blooper. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...