Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Arianna Huffington on Karl Rove and Executive Privilege


Photo from source, Huffington Post

There is a lot in this article that is worth a read. I wish I had something to add that would be as elequent as what Arianna Huffington has to say here about Karl Rove, but I'm not as talented as she is. So I'll just be me. He's a pig. How's that?

[Excerpt]


Karl Rove ain't coming. And he ain't talking. Except on Fox News.
Despite being subpoenaed by the House Judiciary Committee to testify on his role in politicizing the Justice Department -- and in using the Department to selectively prosecute Democratic officials -- the erstwhile Boy Genius has announced that
he won't be showing up at tomorrow's scheduled hearing. . .

Read more at: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...