Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hold the Pickle: Man Bites Off Nose at Burger King


Image from source, WYFF4

There is news of the weird, and then there's insane. A man in a drive-thru at Burger King got something that was definitely not on the menu: another man's nose. I'm reminded of Joe Pesci in the Lethal Weapon movies, "they f**k you in the drive-thru!" Well, actually, that may have been a kinder fate.

I've had the urge to ram the car in front of me many, many times. But I can honestly say, I've never wanted to eat the driver of the car.

[Excerpt]

Man's Nose Bitten Off In Burger King Drive-Through

A man bit off another man's nose in a fight in a Burger King drive-through, and then bragged about it, deputies said. . .

Read more at: WYFF4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...