Monday, August 18, 2008

It's Monday, There's No Top 10, So Here's a Funny Picture

Happy Monday, everybody! Usually, my first post of the week is an excerpt from Democratic Underground's Top 10 Conservative Idiots. It's kind of a fun way to start the week, but they've taken the week off. They deserve it, that thing has got to be a lot of work.

So, in lieu of the usual distraction, here's a funny picture I've seen several different places on the internets lately. I have no idea if this photo is staged, or if there are really humans this stupid. Scratch that, I know there are people this stupid, I just don't know if the photo is real! Anyway, enjoy the week!

Three Men, A Pool, and a Power Strip



Source: The Elusive Wapiti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...