Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sarah and Todd Palin's Un-American Activities


Image from source, Salon

Once again, I was too focused on the debate to get much blogging done this evening. And since the issue of "who won" and other feedback on the debate won't be in for a while, I thought I'd catch up a bit on some other issues.

This article, brought to my attention by Stupid Monkey Planet, goes into detail on Sarah Palin (yes, her again) and her husband's connections to some fairly unsavory--some might say un-American--people. All fair game, given the John McCain campaign's slime attack on Barack Obama this week.

[Excerpt]

The Palins' un-American activities

"My government is my worst enemy. I'm going to fight them with any means at hand."

This was former revolutionary terrorist Bill Ayers back in his old Weather Underground days, right? Imagine what Sarah Palin is going to do with this incendiary quote as she tears into Barack Obama this week.

Only one problem. The quote is from Joe Vogler, the raging anti-American who founded the Alaska Independence Party. . .

Read more at: Salon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...