Thursday, October 9, 2008

Shocking News: Newsweek Did NOT Retouch Palin



Image from source, DailyKos

Wait a minute, what? Conservatives (and naturally, FOX "News") are upset that Newsweek magazine put Sarah Palin on its cover, and did not retouch her? I totally don't get what the fuss is about. She's got a little creping about the eyes, and that's really all I see. All in all, she looks good for a 44-year-old woman, if you're into that kind of thing.

But apparently, this is the height of sexism, and liberal hate. Or something.

[Excerpt]

Fox and GOP wingnuts furious at Newsweek over Palin cover pic

At first I thought you gotta be shittin me, but it's true.

Financial meltdown? Nah. People losing their mortages? Yesterday's news. Healthcare premiums going thru the roof? Not our problem.

But Newsweek dared feature a cover that highlights every imperfection--their words not mine--in their cover of the Alaskan wolf shooter. . .


Read more at: DailyKos

And here is the FOX "News" hysterical take on the subject. The host is particularly disgusted:

3 comments:

  1. This is a nut-case issue. Get a life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently, you are sarcasm-deficient, if you gathered from my post that I think this is a serious issue. I've got a life.

    Get a clue!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...