Monday, November 10, 2008

Sarah Palin's Clothes Haul Included Underwear for Kids?


Photo from source, Think Progress

I don't care if this story is true, or not. It let me put the words "Sarah Palin" and "Underwear" in the same headline! And c'mon, given what we now know, do you really think she didn't do this? And hey, little Willow, and Turnip and Doorhandle needed skivvies!

[Excerpt]


After controversy erupted over Gov. Sarah Palin’s (R-AK) largely unauthorized spending spree, Gov. Sarah Palin (R-AK) announced that she would no longer be wearing the expensive clothing: “Those clothes, they are not my property. … I’m not taking them with me. . .”

Read more at: Think Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...