Tuesday, December 2, 2008

4000th Post: Star Trek vs. Star Wars!


For my 4,000th official post, I thought I'd write a suitably self-congratulatory post, but I already covered that with my Blogiversary post. So, what to do, what to do? The news is kind of thin, at least news that seems vaguely interesting, or that hasn't already been covered to death.

So, why not something frivolous? They're the most fun anyway, right? And as a long-time Star Trek fan, this is pretty fun. I like Star Wars just fine (the original trilogy, anyway), but Trek was always my thing. My friend and contributor Stupid Monkey Planet (who contributed to my 4,000 posts) is more of a Star Wars fan, so this pick is perfect. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...