Monday, January 12, 2009

Top 10 Conservative Idiots Returns!


In the run-up to the election, one of the things that took the edge off of my grumpy Mondays was The Top 10 Conservative Idiots from Democratic Underground. I ran excerpts at the top of every week, because I thought my readers would enjoy it too. And then, in October, the column was suspended due to the writer taking a sabbatical.

I've been in withdrawal ever since! But it's back, at long last. And while the crop of conservatives has dwindled a bit, I'm sure there are plenty left to fill their column every week. So, let's get started!

[Excerpt]

The Top 10 Conservative Idiots, No. 355

January 12, 2009

Lump Of Coleman Edition

On with the show! Norm Coleman (1) doesn't know when he's not wanted, Rush Limbaugh (2) cracks the irony meter, and Joe The Plumber (3) has a new job. Elsewhere, George W. Bush (4,5,7) isn't going gracefully, Dick Cheney (6) is in his last throes, and Sarah Palin (10) is desperately trying to stay relevant. . .



1 comment:

  1. Hi Friend,
    Nice to read your post.
    i would like to share my link with your blog.
    visit my cycadelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...