Sunday, January 11, 2009

Busy Sunday

Blogging time has been slight today, as I put in yet another weekend cleaning, moving and rearranging things. My abandoned little old office has been slowly transitioning into a tiny new guest room. The Other Half painted it on Thursday, I steam-cleaned the carpet on Saturday (twice) and Sunday (once). And while I had the thing rented, I steam-cleaned the other two rooms in the house with carpet.


But it doesn't end there! After returning the steamer, I got it in my head to refurnish the room myself. And so I did. Not so hard, really, just tiring. And the room is on the smallish side--the better to discourage long-term visitors! It came together fairly well, though it still needs accents, and the window treatment is temporary. The Other Half will no doubt want to add things of his own (and will also probably scold me for moving stuff myself!).


And tonight, 24 returns, and is on at the same time as two of my other favorite shows, Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters. So, blogging may be lighter than usual. 'Cause I'm pooped! And I gots to watch my stories. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...