Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Paul Ryan, Lie, Lie, Lie (Rocky Mountain Mike Parody)

Thank goodness Rocky Mountain Mike (famous from The Stephanie Miller Show) is so prolific. I always have something fun and funny to plug into the blog when my brain is toast, or time runs out, or life interferes. The Democratic National Convention (both viewing and writing about it) took the majority of my time for this blogging session. So, thank you Mike!

This one is a riff on Paul Ryan's lie-filled speech at last week's RNC, parodying the classic Meow Mix cat food commercials. Simple, clear and well done!


1 comment:

  1. Someone once ask me how I hold my head up so high after all I've been through. I said, it's because no matter what, I am a survivor. Not a victim.

    Flights to Lusaka | Cheap Air Tickets to Lusaka

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...