Tuesday, September 11, 2012

You're Embarrassing Me, Ohio

Some political polls produce results that make you do a double-facepalm. Sometimes, they might even produce tears. This one was close for me.

Though I moved from my home state of Ohio almost 18 years ago, I still consider it "home," though Nevada inches closer to overtaking it every year. This could be enough for me to disavow Ohio all together. I can only hope that the respondents were being snarky and intentionally misleading in their answers. But I'm not at all confident in that position.


Ohioans confused about bin Laden’s death 

What does Mitt Romney have to do with killing Osama bin Laden? According to a notable percentage of Ohio Republicans, way more than that good-for-nothing Barack Obama. . .

Read more at: Salon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...