Monday, September 17, 2012

Rick Santorum Says Smart People Won't Vote Republican

Image from Plunderbund
I can't tell you how many things I find wrong with the "Values Voters Summit," because there are too many to list. So, I'll just start with the awkwardness of the double plural in the title that seems to want an apostrophe somewhere. And finish by saying that in 1992 when Pat Buchanan and Pat Robertson were very prominent, and moralizing without being denounced by George H. W. Bush, I went from a Republican to a Democrat, and voted for Bill Clinton. I can't be the only one swayed by over-the-top religiosity and prudishness.

Rick (don't Google me) Santorum then, is obviously not my kind of candidate. He constantly works himself into a frothy mixture over gay sex (which he equates to "man-on-dog sex"), or abortion or something, but usually goes so far that he alienates more people than he attracts. Occasionally though, Ricky makes news. And he's never been more honest than he was at the badly named summit.

[Excerpt]

Rick Santorum: 'Smart People' Will Never Be On Our Side

Rick Santorum, the former presidential candidate, had a message for attendees of the Values Voter Summit on Saturday. . .


Read more at: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...