Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Sequester! What Was the Point?

Image from CBS News









I was going to write something about this, but the headline really says it all. I mean, I can't even. . .



[Excerpt]

Sequester: What was the point?

It's March 1, and President Obama today will have to set in motion the sequester cuts that will slash $85 billion from the budget this fiscal year and $1.1 trillion more over the next 10. Lawmakers this week have been busy arguing over who came up with this lousy policy, but the better question is why. . .

Read more at: CBSNews


On a side note, no matter what I do to this photo, only half appears, and I have no caption. Which I find extremely strange. I have to wonder if there is some new image embedding technology that sabotages "fair use" on blogs? Or maybe I'm paranoid. Or maybe Google's Blogger software just has a bug. AHA! It's the deliberate re-use of CBS's enlarged font what did it! Isn't digital detective work fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...