Friday, June 14, 2013

Obama to Send Arms to Syrian Rebels

Image from source, Huffington Post.
And folks, we have yet another topic where your humble blogger will admit to having no position per se. I mean, the words in this article make me a bit uneasy, a bit queasy. But I can't say I know the ins and outs of this one. Of course, I think I'm in pretty good company on that. Check this out, let's get up to speed together.

[Excerpt]

Obama Authorizes Sending Weapons To Syrian Rebels

President Barack Obama has authorized sending weapons to Syrian rebels for the first time, U.S. officials said Thursday, after the White House disclosed that the United States has conclusive evidence President Bashar Assad's government used chemical weapons against opposition forces trying to overthrow him. . .

Read more at: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...