Monday, June 10, 2013

Blast from the Past: Cyndi Lauper

I've run this edition of Blast from the Past more than once, with some change-outs in the included clips. But I'm running it again, because at last, the divine Ms. Lauper is a bona fide, screaming success again on Broadway. For a long-time fan like me, it's both thrilling and vindicating. But what took so long? Congratulations to a fantastically talented lady on her long overdue success.

So, to refresh your memory, here are some of her biggest hits, and best songs.






Of course, Cyndi has more hits than that, and also some more recent music. I included a couple of non-hits that are nonetheless some of my favorites. But I'd really love it if she could use her show as a springboard to a chart comeback!

Meanwhile, have a great first full work week of the year. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...