Thursday, June 6, 2013

Keith Olbermann Returning to Television

Image from MSN
Well, I had to temper my squeee! when I found out that Keith Olbermann's long-awaited return to television is in a sports capacity. I have only slightly more affinity for sports than I have for religion. Which is to say, not much at all. But good for Keith, glad he got a gig. He probably doesn't need the bucks, but I'm sure he misses the limelight.

[Excerpt]

Keith Olbermann to host TBS' MLB postseason coverage

Keith Olbermann is getting back in the game -- but not the political game. The former ESPN personality will host TBS' studio coverage for Major League Baseball's postseason, the network announced Wednesday. . .

Read more at: MSN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...