Monday, July 2, 2007

Blogiversary: One Month and 100 Posts!

Two minor milestones have been reached at Greenlee Gazette, and I'd like to say thank you to my family, friends, contributors and readers out on the internets (all six of you!). Your support is appreciated more than you know. While I was apprehensive at first that I would lose interest, or be unable to fill this space, I have instead found it to be a great outlet for expression, and most gratifying.

I hope to continue providing entertainment, information, thought-provoking ideas, and perhaps to light a spark that inspires your own creative impulses to alight. As always, I encourage feedback, through email or the comments sections at the bottom of each post. I'd like to know if something made you laugh or think. I'd like to know if I'm way off-base on something, or if I'm spot-on.

I also encourage contributions, both from my roster of contributors, or anyone else who has something to say (I'll need your help, I'm going on vacation next week!). I will of course, attempt to exercise restraint as editor, and will do my best to alter your work for only for style and layout--not content. I can't promise every contribution will be printed, but I'll do my best. Also, if anyone happens upon a really juicy story, an especially entertaining video, something that stops you in your tracks while on the the Google, pass it along. Others may be interested too. I'll be sure to attribute it to you.

Thank you for your indulgence. I hope to stick around for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...