Saturday, November 24, 2007

Fred Thompson Out of Gas?


Photo from source, Politico

I have to say, in the days before Fred Thompson declared himself as a candidate, I was a little worried. I heard an interview on Sean Hannity's radio show (I know, I'm a political masochist), and thought, "Uh oh. This guy's full of it, but he sells it well."

I thought he'd take the country by storm, despite being a well-spoken version of Bush. Luckily, he hasn't quite caught on.

[Excerpt]

Thompson motivation hard to pinpoint

Fred Thompson prefers plain talk. So he might bridle at using a famous Winston Churchill quote to sum up his presidential campaign: "a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma."

But with fewer than 50 days to go until the Iowa caucuses, no piece of the primary puzzle is more perplexing than just what sort of impact the former Tennessee senator will have. . .

Read more at: Politico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...