Thursday, November 22, 2007

Rules to Avoid a Fight at Thanksgiving!


Photo from source, Jezabel

Here's a handy guide for avoiding family squabbles at the Thanksgiving dinner table. And really, did you think I'd pass up another chance at posting that picture?

[Excerpt]


I used to joke that the only two topics I could discuss when I went home to visit my evangelical Republican family were "the weather and food." I guess I didn't give enough thanks for our intact ice caps, because ever since Global Warming came along I've lost "weather" as an option. So how are those of us with family members who get their news from Hannity and the O'Reilly supposed to fill the silences without resorting to an ill-advised "meaningful discussion" destined to end in tears, slammed doors, and most tragically, the potential forfeiture of six varieties of pie?

Read the list at: Jezabel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...