Saturday, March 15, 2008

Comedy Break: Farting Preacher (Redux)

I scrolled through my list of recent posts, and while my writing did get to be drippingly sarcastic, it's just top-heavy with politics. I pondered, what makes me laugh? What would be a total departure for the blog, just to lighten the mood?

Then I remembered a post from months ago, a very juvenile, extremely tasteless, and hilarious video called "The Farting Preacher." I revisited that post, and as is often true with YouTube, the videos have vanished. But good news, fart-joke lovers! I found the single funniest clip of the bunch: Farting Preacher II: Fart Harder. So at the risk of alienating the highbrow set, I'm unleashing this toxic cloud on the blog! It's about a preacher, so it's vaguely newsworthy right?

Hey, I'm still looking for a niche for this blog, why not steal Stephanie Miller's "Mensa meeting with fart jokes" motto? If you like low-brow humor, click play and enjoy. If you think you're above that type of thing, I offer you a dare: click play anyway, and just try not to laugh.

Warning: It gets funnier as it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...