Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Back to Vegas: Last Day of the Trip


Today wraps up my mini-vacation back to Ohio to visit my little nephew, Lux. The last day of a trip is always a little weird. No matter what time you fly back, you feel like you're spending most of your day preparing for it. I don't leave until this evening, but I'm sure right about lunch time, the preparations will begin.

I'm not sure if I'll have time to post much today. Please enjoy the last day of Stupid Monkey Planet in my absence (though the Monkey is invited to post anything he wants, any time he wants--like always). I'll be back to my usual posting schedule tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for sticking with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...