Thursday, May 15, 2008

Greenlee Gazette Milestone: 2,500 Posts


Actually, the magic number slipped past with Stupid Monkey Planet's "John Edwards Endorses Obama" post, but I like to pat myself (and the Monkey) on the back once in a while, so I wanted to mark the occasion with a special post.

Greenlee Gazette is largely a one-man-show, but I get a lot of support from the afore-mentioned Monkey, The Other Half, and encouragement from readers, family and friends. Without all of that, I would have run out of steam a long time ago.

My wish for this blog, is for it to eventually turn into something of a community. It would be great to be able to feature "open threads" for readers to discuss the issues of the day amongst themselves. Alas, we're not yet big enough for that, but I can dream, can't I?

I haven't run out of gas yet, and intend to keep plugging away. If you have ideas for me, please submit them. I'd welcome guest editorials, cartoons or any other contribution readers, friends and family would like to have posted.

Thanks for reading, and bring your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...