Wednesday, May 7, 2008

More on Nevada Gov. Jim Gibbons' Divorce


Photo from source, Wonkette

Yeah, I know I already reported on this. And that there may not be much new to report now (though I heard his wife wants to stay First Lady after the divorce. . .wacky). But I just couldn't resist this headline! Excuse me, I can be immature sometimes. . .

[Excerpt]


Dawn Gibbons has been living in the Nevada Governor's Mansion alone since earlier this year. Jim Gibbons, the moronic alcoholic waitress-assaulting sex criminal who was comically elected governor in 2006 and took a secret midnight oath of office in his Reno living room, has moved back to that Reno house. He served Dawn with divorce papers, but she says he won't tell her why he's divorcing her. . .

Read more at: Wonkette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...