Monday, August 11, 2008

Top 10 Conservative Idiots: August 11, 2008



Wow, what a weekend. I'll probably have more to discuss later, but for now, I'm just going to bring you this week's installment of Democratic Underground's Top 10 Conservative Idiots. Sure, it's easy for me, since I don't have to do much (they did all the work). But hey, I'm tired. More this evening, but I still have guests so today's posting may be lighter than usual. Meanwhile, enjoy!

[Excerpt]

The Top 10 Conservative Idiots, No. 348
August 11, 2008
Fool's Gold Edition

If there was an Olympic competition for Abuse Of Power, the Bush Administration (1) would surely come out on top. Elsewhere, John McCain (2,3,4,5,10) flails around, and Dick Cheney (7) crawls out of his undisclosed location. . .

Read the list at: Democratic Underground

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...