Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Who Will Be the Next Dick Cheney?


Image from source, Democrats.org

Now that the primaries are long over, and it's all but assured that our candidates are chosen, the next big question to be answered is, who will be the Vice Presidential picks? And of course the question after that is, when will they be picked?

I'll be honest, I don't have any idea who would be the strongest Democrat to pair with Barack Obama. And I don't know who would be the least effective pick for John McCain (the scenario I'm hoping for). But this site aims to give us a sneak peak, at least as it pertains to McCain.

Take a look (and be afraid, be very afraid!).

[Excerpt]

THE NEXT CHENEY

"With a little more luck, I might have been able to ask you to be my Vice-President."
— John McCain to Dick Cheney, 10/23/01

Who will be John McCain's second choice?

Find out at: Democrats.org



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...