Saturday, November 1, 2008

Reminder: Set Your Clock Back 1 Hour!


There aren't many things George W. Bush has done that I'm a fan of. But one--the only one I can think of--is his change to the Daylight Saving Time rules. He pushed the start time to early March, and the end time to early November.

I absolutely despise going to work and arriving home in twilight, and I like darkness at those times even less. I'm fortunate enough to have a corner office with two windows, so I'm not a cubicle drone. I honestly think I'd be depressed all winter if I never saw the sun. But thanks to Bush (the first time I've ever said that without being sarcastic), that time of year is shorter than ever before.

So don't forget when you go to bed to set your clock back one hour. You don't really have to wait until 2:00 am to do it, unless you have OCD, and in that case put on a cup of coffee and watch Saturday Night Live!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...