Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE TODAY!

Today is the big day, and a lot is on the line. I've spoken my piece--quite a lot actually--and there isn't much else left to say if you haven't made up your mind. All I ask is that you vote. OK, that's not all I ask, but you know what I mean.

Today we're having an election party at Chez Greenlee, so posting will likely be light. Which is unusual for a political blog, I know. But we'll have plenty of time to do a post-mortem later, and either celebrate or lament together.

If I have the time, or something truly amazing happens, I'll try to sneak away for a few quick posts. In the meantime, please vote if you haven't already. Thank you.

But, please scroll down for some other good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...