Sunday, April 12, 2009

Back to Ohio, Day Three: Happy Easter!


Happy Easter, everybody! I'll be spending it with my family for possibly the first time in 14 years. And it will certainly be the first holiday I get to spend with my nearly two-year-old nephew, Lux.

Easter is just a convenient reason for a home-cooked family meal, so I'll be spared the trip to church. We used to be C&E (Christmas & Easter) Christians, but gave up the ghost long ago. The heathen doesn't fall far from the tree!

I hope to have some time to post a couple of things (provided there is anything interesting to post about) today. Stupid Monkey Planet may have a post or two up as well, being a bigger heathen than I am. He might even be a heretic. Meanwhile, enjoy this bit of Easter frivolity. . .

The Easter Bunny Hates You



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...