Monday, April 13, 2009

Back to Ohio, Day Four: Back to Las Vegas!

I have no idea if I'll have time to post anything to the blog today. My flight leaves from Columbus at around 5:00 pm, with a travel day that doesn't conclude until 11:00 pm Pacific Time. That's nine hours if you're keeping score at home.

Ohio will always own a piece of me, but Las Vegas is home. So while it will have been nice to see the family--especially little Lux--coming home will be a treat too. Well, except for returning to work another nine hours after getting home.

If you see this blog post up at the top of the page on Tuesday morning, it means I had no time to blog anything else, and that Stupid Monkey Planet didn't either. But please check back this evening. Unless I'm drop-dead tired, in which case you might see this Wednesday morning!

Meanwhile, here's another random bit of frivolity. . .

Maru, the Fat Asian Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...