Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Arianna Huffington Slams Glenn Beck for Lies

I know that Arianna Huffington doesn't need any help from me to get blog hits. And I know that virtually anybody could make the case that Glenn Beck lies (and over emotes, and is a phony, and is a whack job, etc., etc.). But this was so good, I had to share.

[Excerpt]

Glenn Beck Goes After Me, But Forgets His Show Is on Video and Lies About Things He "Never, Never" Said



Following up on my back and forth with Roger Ailes yesterday on ABC's This Week, Glenn Beck went on his radio show today and attacked what I'd said about him -- and, in the process, ended up spewing a lot more misinformation.Following up on my back and forth with Roger Ailes yesterday on ABC's This Week, Glenn Beck went on his radio show today and attacked what I'd said about him -- and, in the process, ended up spewing a lot more misinformation. . .

Read more at: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...