Friday, February 26, 2010

Last Week's Overtime with Bill Maher & Seth MacFarlane

Last year, HBO began yanking all of the YouTube clips of Real Time with Bill Maher. I understood this--kinda--from a business standpoint. They are, after all, a pay cable service. But the life these clips (particularly "New Rules") takes on online can actually generate interest in the show. I know I enjoy watching the show live, or nearly so if I time delay with my DVR. I want to have it on my TV, not on a little window on my computer.

Even so, I really enjoyed putting up clips from the program on my blog, and was dismayed when HBO had them all removed. When Real Time returned last week, HBO either had a change of heart or just an upgrade to their online presence, because at least the internet portion of the program is now available for embedding. Hazzah! So here is Overtime from last week, with Elliot Spitzer and Seth MacFarlane. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...