Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blogiversary! 32 Months! Over 6,030 Posts!


UPDATE: That "20" in the graphic is a goof created by updating an older one. I make this kind of error at work occasionally when updating signs. I'll let the oops stand, but thought I'd note that I'm aware of it!
Back patting time again. This is my monthly blogiversary update. These months are typically the blogging doldrums, but it is a bit unpredictable. During the winter, people can shift to other pastimes (such as sweeps event television), or they might have a bit of cabin fever and actually seek out a blog. I can't ever tell. As soon as I hit an upswing, it can just as quickly be a ghost town around here.

Of course, I've blown it myself, by having inconvenient things--y'know, like real life--intrude just when the blog is picking up steam. The most recent week which started with a visit from my parents, and culminated in the purchase of a new car is the latest case in point. Also, a bit of blogging fatigue can easily set in. But here I am, one month older, one more blogiversary. So what about the future? I'll take it as it comes, one day at a time. But, I'm never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. . . See here for more.

Ha! Thanks for reading, and as always, please bring your friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...