Saturday, February 6, 2010

Jon Stewart: The Blogs Must Be Crazy

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart quite rightly went after blogs (like this one) on their histrionic headlines. And I'll cop to it, a little bit. There does seem to be an amped up language in both conservative and liberal blog headlines. It's more exaggeration to grab eyeballs than anything else, and when I do it, I almost always own up to it in my first sentence! From now on though, I'll try to scale back on the rhetoric. It does look silly.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
The Blogs Must Be Crazy
http://www.thedailyshow.com/
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis

EDITOR'S NOTE:
I am aware that the blog has been top-heavy with MSNBC and Comedy Central clips (and videos in general) of late. Sorry about that. It is a shortcut and it has to do with having been very busy the last few days. But trust me, this is all good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...