Saturday, May 14, 2011

What Happens in Vegas: Jon Ralston Talks About John Ensign Scandal

Here's a little local look at a national story. You know about former Senator John Ensign's little sex scandal and BIG coverup. But outside of The Rachel Maddow Show which has followed the story since the beginning, I don't think the story is getting a lot of national attention. Larry Semenza and Sam Hunterton, two former United States Attorneys, were interviewed by our local Las Vegas politico, Jon Ralston on Face to Face on Friday night. Ralston's style is kind of interesting, and the conversation is one you're unlikely to hear on FOX "News."

2 comments:

  1. Actually, Fox has run the story several times.
    But I was suprised at the depravity of Ensign. I had always thought it was a consensual affair, which it clearly was not.
    As I had on my blog, Ensigns wife ought to take all of his money and half of his parent's money as well, since they enabled him, at least to a certain extent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, shut my mouth. FOX is covering this?

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...