Thursday, November 24, 2011

Great Holiday Gift Idea for Relatives with Babies... you know which ones...

This monkey has no little monkeys. Nor is there ever an intent to. I honestly don't believe I have the "stuff" required to raise a mini-me, particularly an infant version. However, I do love being an Uncle Monkey. All the fun, no real responsibility. Win, win.

Recently, I came across an invention that made me reconsider having kids. I think this would help me & many others quite a bit. It would make a great holiday gift... For any family member of yours that has a kid & shouldn't or for any of them that has a kid & really fucking shouldn't.

Waddaya thunk?

Happy Holidays. (Pardon the preceding commercial, if any)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...