Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ohio Set to Vote Down John Kasich's Anti-Union Law in Ohio

John Kasich, one of Ohio's least popular governors.
Image from TPM
I have no stake in the Ohio anti-union law, though I was born and raised in central Ohio. Even then--when John Kasich was a local politician--I thought Kasich was a giant douche. When he hit FOX "News," I knew I was correct in my assessment. And when he became Governor of my home state, he proved it to the nation. As I said, I have no dog in this fight, and I've never been in a union. But I'm crossing my fingers, lighting a candle and speaking in tongues, hoping that this law goes down in flames, and Kasich's legacy does too.


[Excerpt]

Poll: Ohio Set To Vote Big Against Kasich’s Anti-Public Employee Union Law

A new survey from Public Policy Polling (D) shows Ohio Democrats and public employee unions likely to win a big victory on Tuesday in the referendum on Republican Gov. John Kasich’s anti-public union bill, SB-5. . .

Read more at: Talking Points Memo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...