Thursday, June 5, 2008

Democrats For McCain? The Hell You Say!


I've already reported at length my feelings (and questions) about the strange attitudes of the most strident Hillary Clinton supporters. But this comment (from the story excerpted below) sums it up very well. It's a trifle harsh, but I really think some of these folks have been in their Hillary bubbles for so long, they need a good Moonstruck slap to bring them back to reality.

[Comment]

As if you really needed it, this is proof that the Hillary supporters are nothing but childish little women who aren't thinking with their heads, but with their genitalia.

They wanted a woman so badly that they didn't CARE which one it was, and now are acting like the proverbial child who wants to take their ball and bat and go home, ruining the game for everyone. They are NOT thinking like Americans, they are doing nothing but acting like completely spoiled children.

Guess what, ladies? I didn't get who I wanted either, but did I run away and turn on my own self interests? No, I stuck around and am going to at least get SOME of what I want and what the country needs.

Get your heads out of your collective asses, and grow up. Quit acting like spoiled children and start thinking like adults! Posted by WJM

[Excerpt]

Some committed Clinton backers declaring McCain support

Some of Hillary Clinton's most ardent Internet supporters -- appearing increasingly bitter at the rapidly coalescing reality that their candidate has lost -- are beginning to declare that they are Democrats no longer and pledging their votes to presumptive GOP nominee John McCain. . .

Read more (with comments) at: Raw Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...