Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Greenlee Gazette Back to Blogging!

The big wedding reception shindig is winding to a close. We're down to one guest, one of The Other Half's fantastic sisters. So, by this evening I should be back to blogging at full strength. For those few of you readers who have stuck around, thank you! I had strange guilt feelings not posting much these last few days. It's odd to feel obligated to my own blog. But to be honest, it was nice to have a break.


Still, I'm anxious to get back into the swing of things. Lots of interesting things happened over the weekend. I'll try not to rehash too much of what's already been covered to death elsewhere, though I may have to stick my two cents in here and there on the older stories.


For now, I'd just like to thank all of our guests and well-wishers. It's been tremendously heart warming, especially to a self-described cynical stone hearted guy like me. I'd most like to thank my mom, even though she'll likely not read this. It can't be easy to have one of your sons marry a dude, especially for a Republican mom! But she handled it with grace and love and support. Smooches, Mom!


Oh, and thanks for dressing up our bedroom. I'm supposed to be gifted with a decorating gene, but someone forgot to program that into the matrix. The Other Half and I are extremely happy with it, and as you can see, so is Jinx the cat.


Until this evening, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...