Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blogiversary: 22 Months! 4,670 Posts!


As some may have noticed, this year I've been blogging a little less than I did in the past. I'm still averaging seven or eight posts per day on weekdays, but have eased off on the weekends. This is partly because the blog was just taking up too much of my time. But also, after the election in November, much of the fight just left me. Also, with the economy being the biggest story of the day, I just don't feel qualified to opine very strongly either way on what's going on.

That doesn't mean I'm not interested, only that I don't know where to fall on many of the issues of the day. So, I slog through the daily news, and find the stuff that interests me. . . This being my blog, and all.

I still intend to keep going, to 5,000 posts, 2 years, 100,000 visitors and beyond. I find it difficult on some days to find things that interest me. But usually, there is enough to keep me interested. If you have ideas for stories or just funny or interesting diversions, please keep me informed. And bring your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...